Tuesday 17 August 2021

Athlete Research


This week we had to create a athlete research slide based on people from the Olympics and the Paralympics that were diverse in heaps of different ways. This week our WALT was to find information and write it in our own words. I learnt heaps of things about the athletes like how many medals they have and all about the athletes childhood. I really want to learn way more about the Olympics champions because it is really interesting. I hope you like my post :)

2 comments:

  1. You have chosen some pretty inspirational athletes Emma. You have gathered some interesting points on each competitor.
    When Simone decided to withdraw from the gymnastics at the Olympics, I thought she was exceptionally brave and strong to put her mental health first.
    Thanks Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment Mrs J, I think Simone was brave as well and very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.